Development Services Department
The Development Services Department serves all citizens of Rockdale by ensuring that building and development occur in a safe and organized manner. Department responsibilities include:
- Administering building permits and fees
- Administering the Zoning Ordinance, view the Code.
- Enforcing city nuisance ordinances
- Inspecting construction activities in the city limits
- Providing advice to the city manager, Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council concerning zoning and planning matters
The department consists of the Building Inspections and Permits Division and the Code Enforcement Division. Each division monitors and enforces the adopted codes and ordinances of the City of Rockdale.
Future Parks & Facilities Development
The City of Rockdale continues to work toward the future and looks to improve our city, providing better resources to our citizens and visitors. These proposed improvements will not only improve the quality of life for our citizens, but will make Rockdale more competitive in drawing tourism and events to our city.
Following are several design plan concepts which the City of Rockdale looks to someday implement at our City Parks and Facilities.
Patterson Center Site Landscape Design Plan
Patterson Center Master Plan Rendition
Patterson Center East View Rendition
Patterson Center West View Rendition
Patterson Center Proposed Building Improvement Floorplan